Cars & Scooters
- A rental day starts at 10:00am and ends at 10:00am next day,In case you wish to keep the car for more this will incur an extra’s day charge
The renter’s driving license:
- Must be at least 25 years old and to have a valid driving license issued at least one year.
- to have a valid Greek or European or UK (for E.U. countries) or International (for countries that don’t belong to E.U.) driving license witch should be written in latin letters
When collecting the car all renters need to:
- To show a valid driving license.
- Check the fuel level and should return the car with the same fuel as you received it otherwise the difference will be charged according to the current fuel price.
- Check the car and take photos or videos of existing damages on the vehicle in order to avoid any charges regarding damages caused by a previous renter. The renter has to sign at collection/delivery a condition form.
- All the existing damages or scratches will be noted on the Rental Agreement Contract
- When collecting the vehicle, the renter will be given a Rental Agreement which he has to check and sign. The Rental Agreement Contract will show all services and insurances provided as well as any extra services/insurances that the renter might request with their relevant charges.
- Ask for extra explanation or about the car if needed.
All our cars are insured as follow:
- Against liability to third parties (excluding driver) for death and injury up to 1.000.000,00€ per victim
- Material damages to third parties up to € 1.000.000,00.
- Personal injuries per casualty up to € 1.000.000,00.
- Terrorist acts
- Total or partial theft (only in full accident insurance)
- Driver’s accident cover € 12.000 (only in full accident insurance)
- Legal cover
- Total destroy of vehicle (only in full accident insurance)
- Excess Limit € 500 (only in full accident insurance)
Not included in the insurance:
- Wheels, tyres & punctures –
- Loss of keys (€180) –
- Light damages
- Parts underneath the car
- Car’s cabin
- There is no extra charge for each additional driver,just needs to be included at the Rental Agreement Contract
- There is not any limit of the kilometers
Police Fee for fines:
- The renter is liable for the payment of all traffic fines that may occur during the car rental.
- In case of a cancellation of a reservation made through internet, the deposit payment 30% is non – refundable.
- if you return the car earlier than the reservation’s return date and time you will not receive a refund
- In case the renter fails to collect the car on the agreed date and time, our party will cancel the reservation and Electra Rentas may charge the balance payment for inture reservation
It is not allowed to drive the car out of the island limits.
If the renter wants to keep the vehicle longer than the contracted period, he will have to contact Electra Rentals to and check the availability.
Electra rentas accepts the following cards:
- Master Card
- Diner Club
- Google Pay
- Apple pay
- 24% V.A.T is included at the price
- All government taxes are included at the price
Check in / Check out
Check in in from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM – Check out from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 30% of the total price after reservation.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
Internet WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Parking Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Children and extra beds Policy
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Guests aren’t required to pay a damage deposit but they will be requested to pay if a damage has been caused.
Pets are not allowed
Electra Villa and Studios
Telephone: +30 6944627624
E-mail: [email protected]